Jump Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Chicago.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Jump Capital, startups are often financed by Promus Ventures, Signal Peak Ventures, Mercury Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Signal Peak Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Mercury Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Signal Peak Ventures, MATH Venture Partners, Intel Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Doctor On Demand, Spire Global, Degreed. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Analytics.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Jump Capital performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$17M||08 Sep 2021|
|$32M||01 Sep 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$3M||21 Aug 2021||Canada, Toronto|
|$263M||17 Aug 2021||Austria, Vienna|
|$90M||10 Aug 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$7M||27 Jul 2021|
|$40M||15 Jul 2021||United States, Boston|
|$36M||22 Jun 2021||United States, Camden|
|$14M||17 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
– Toolio, a cloud-based merchandising and inventory planning software, raised $8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Jump Capital and joined by Rho Capital’s Ignition Fund and existing investors like Founder Collective, Notation Capital and Max Ventures.
– The latest funding gives Toolio a total of $10.3m raised since the company was founded in 2019.
– Osano, a data privacy platform that helps websites become compliant with international regulations, announced that it closed a $11 million funding round led by Jump Capital, bringing its total raised to $22.3 million.
– The company says that the money will be used to support international expansion as well as hire additional sales, marketing, and engineering staff.
– Compliance remains a major challenge for enterprises. Businesses in the U.S. on average spent $10,000 per employee on regulatory costs, according to a report from the Competitive Enterprise Institute. Moreover, one whitepaper found that spending on incident response has almost doubled since 2011 as organizations aim to combat a record number of data breaches.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.