The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Dallas. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Hook Partners works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2006. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2000.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Hook Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Oak Investment Partners, Kleiner Perkins. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venrock, Mayfield Fund, VantagePoint Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VantagePoint Capital Partners, Oak Investment Partners, GGV Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sylantro, White Rock Networks, Oralis. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Marketing, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|CIRTech Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Creas||Mersin, Mersin, Turkey|
|Dominion Capital Management||Michigan, Traverse City, United States|
|Graduate Fund||California, Departamento de Usulután, El Salvador|
|Innosphere Ventures||Colorado, Fort Collins, United States|
|Lockheed Martin Ventures||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Members Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Sustainable Ocean Alliance||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Target||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$15M||13 Oct 2003||California, United States|
|$27M||01 Jun 2003||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|$12M||30 Dec 2002||Missouri, United States|
|$10M||11 Oct 2002||Richardson, Texas, United States|
Monet Mobile Networks
|$32M||11 Mar 2002||Washington, United States|
White Rock Networks
|$60M||02 Jan 2002||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|$20M||16 Jul 2001||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$3M||01 Jan 2001||Cupertino, California, United States|
Angara Database Systems
|$20M||03 Nov 2000||Mountain View, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.