Govtech Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Ron Bouganim. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Govtech Fund, startups are often financed by Dundee Venture Capital, Y Combinator, Wei Guo. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Urban Us, Sway Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Spark Capital, Sound Ventures, Goldman Sachs.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mark43, Seneca Systems, CoInspect. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Govtech Fund works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|DICS HOLDINGS||Itabashi, Japan|
|Essex Investment Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Foxconn Interconnect Technology||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Huiyao Investment Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kechuang Wenhua Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Magicbean Works||China, Shanghai|
|McCarthy Capital||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|Ola||India, Karnataka, Kormangala|
|Sangon Biotech||China, Shanghai|
|Seed San Diego||California, San Diego, United States|
|Shenzhen Taikong Technology||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Twin Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|UMB Banks||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Winton Labs||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Zhejiang Zheshang Industry-finance Equity Investment Fund||-|
|$2M||28 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||16 Mar 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$10M||02 Mar 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1M||01 Aug 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$5M||29 Aug 2019||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$11M||21 Mar 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||20 Mar 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||31 Dec 2018||California, United States|
|$4M||05 Oct 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
– OmniSync, a company that helps deep tech and life science companies raise debt-free and equity-free funds from the government, closed their oversubscribed seed round led by Govtech Fund – the first-ever venture fund dedicated to government technology startups.
– Ron Bouganim of Govtech Fund said: “OmniSync is taking a unique approach to modernizing and unifying Federal grants in a way that is not only democratizing access to these funds for non-traditional applicants like startups, but they’re also making the process much more efficient for the governments themselves to quickly access and acquire new technologies from sources that they may be completely unaware of.”
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.