Geodesic Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the Foster City. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Enterprise Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snap, Airbnb, Tanium. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Geodesic Capital, startups are often financed by Battery Ventures, Redpoint, Lightspeed Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Goldman Sachs, Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz.
Opposing the other organizations, this Geodesic Capital works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Geodesic Capital is more than 1 billion dollars.
The fund was created by Ashvin Bachireddy, John Roos. The overall number of key employees were 18.
Funds with similar focus
|Actera Group||Çengelköy, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Aurelia Ventures||California, Santa Barbara, United States|
|BlueRock Energy Capital||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Capital Enterprise||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Crowdfunder||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Founder||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Haystack||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Kaifeng Culture Tourism Investment Group||China, Henan, Kaifeng|
|Seabed VC||California, Saratoga, United States|
|Springboard||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|Swiss Climate Foundation||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Viewpoint Group||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Web Capital Group||California, Marina Del Rey, United States|
|Zhongguancun Science City Science & Technology Fund||-|
|$70M||09 Nov 2022||Maryland, United States|
|$63M||03 May 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$82M||01 Mar 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$200M||27 Dec 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$100M||01 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$150M||23 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||10 Nov 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$62M||28 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$304M||09 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Transmit Security announced that Citi Ventures and the Goldman Sachs have joined the company’s most recent $543m Series A funding round, setting a new record in investment history as the largest Series A investment in cybersecurity.
– The Series A round was led by Insight Partners and General Atlantic with additional investment from Cyberstarts, Geodesic, SYN Ventures, Vintage, and Artisanal Ventures.
– Previously bootstrapped, Transmit Security’s Series A funding round brings the company’s pre-money valuation to $2.2bn.
– Transmit Security will use the funding to increase the company’s global reach, expand its operations, and accelerate the company’s mission to help the world go passwordless.
– Pendo from Raleigh, NC, provides a solution for companies to bridge the gap between how users expect software to work and their experience actually using it.
– Series F $150m round led by B Capital Group with participation from Silver Lake Waterman and existing investors Battery Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Tiger Global Management, FirstMark Capital, Geodesic Capital, IDEA Fund Partners and Contour Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate global expansion, strategic acquisitions and continued innovation in the platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.