In 2014 was created Genoa Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund was created by Jenny Rooke.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Genoa Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zymergen, Caribou Biosciences, Akadeum Life Sciences. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Biopharma. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Genoa Ventures, startups are often financed by Cultivation Capital, Serra Ventures, Novartis. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Jenny Rooke, True Ventures, Shu Duan. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Threshold, Innovation Endeavors, Data Collective DCVC.
Funds with similar focus
|Alpha Intelligence Capital||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Asia United Fund||-|
|Gati Kausar||Andhra Pradesh, India, Secunderabad|
|ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE||Bayern, Germany, Unterföhring|
|Research Corporation Technologies||Arizona, Tucson, United States|
|Ruisi Guquan Touzi||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Shanghai Liuhe Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Tangtaike Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Targeted Technology Fund||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Toa Capital Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|$33M||15 Sep 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Bond Pet Foods
|$17M||07 Sep 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$15M||07 Apr 2022||Morrisville, North Carolina, United States|
|$12M||16 Feb 2022||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$12M||14 Dec 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$15M||26 Oct 2021||Champaign, Illinois, United States|
|$201M||02 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||15 Jul 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$4M||01 Jul 2021||Orinda, California, United States|
– SimBioSys announced it raised $15m in Series A funding to accelerate the development and commercialization of its TumorScope software platform.
– The company’s novel, simulation-based, precision medicine platform enables individualized treatment planning for cancer patients.
– This Series A was co-led by Genoa Ventures and Northpond Ventures, with participation from AV8 Ventures, Heritage Medical Group, and Mayo Clinic.
– Existing investors and founders also participated in this financing round, bringing the company’s total capital raised to $21m.
– In the first half of 2021, SimBioSys tripled its headcount, bringing in expert clinicians, scientists, and executives from the life sciences industry.
– InterVenn Biosciences announced the completion of a $201m Series C financing.
– The funding round was led by new investors SoftBank Group, Heritage Provider Network, Irving Investors, Highside Capital Management, and backed by existing investors Amplify Partners, Anzu Partners, Genoa Ventures and True Ventures.
– The proceeds from the financing will be used to accelerate development and commercialization of Dawn, the company’s liquid biopsy assay for immune checkpoint inhibitor response prediction, and to expand the network of partners on the company’s AI-driven glycoproteomics platform.
– To date, the InterVenn glycoproteomics platform has been used to develop 16 clinical use cases across oncology and other indications. Dawn is currently under development and is planned to be commercialized in 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.