GAN Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Denver.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this GAN Ventures works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from GAN Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the GAN Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Villgro, Service Provider Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars, Stout Street Capital, Social Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator, Techstars, Taylor Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Payments, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Costello. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Pioneer Square Labs||United States, Seattle|
|Leading Capital||China, Beijing|
|Envision Healthcare||United States, Nashville|
|Bain Capital||United States, Boston|
|Dexcom||United States, San Diego|
|Morgan Stanley Dean Witter||United States, New York|
|Rouge River Capital||Canada, Aurora|
|PA Grand Opportunity||-|
|Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K.||Japan, Tokyo|
|What If Ventures||United States, Frisco|
|Qiufeng Investment||China, Minhang|
|Shanghai Incufortune Management||China, Shanghai|
|Swiss Capacity Building Facility||Switzerland, Zürich|
|TOMS Shoes||United States, Los Angeles|
|Persistence Capital Partners||Canada, Montréal|
|Xtraordinary Venture Partners||-|
|The Next Impact||United States, Washington|
|Andrea Holdings International||-|
|$1M||18 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|$4M||08 Sep 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|$2M||20 Aug 2020||United States, New York|
|$1M||05 May 2020||United States, Minneapolis|
|$100K||23 Apr 2020||United Kingdom, Manchester|
|$725K||16 May 2019||United States, Denver|
|16 Jan 2019||Ireland, Dublin|
|$460K||12 Dec 2018||United States, Denver|
|$2M||21 Nov 2018||United States, Seattle|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.