In 2015 was created The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator, startups are often financed by Techstars, Social Capital, R/GA Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Right Side Capital Management, Techstars, TenOneTen Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TenOneTen Ventures, Techstars, Summation Health Ventures.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lumeon, Sopris Health, Stasis Labs. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Hospital.
|Physic Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|Okapi Venture Capital||United States, Laguna Beach|
|The EdTech Fund||United States, New York|
|Wuhu Ruichuang Investment||China, Wuhu|
|HJ Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Vittoria||Italy, Madonna Dell'arco|
|Subconscious Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|Boyue Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|$100K||09 Sep 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$100K||01 Sep 2019||United States, Raleigh|
|$150K||01 Jul 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|01 Apr 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
Digital Medical Tech
|01 Oct 2018||United States, Los Angeles|
|20 Nov 2017||United States, Austin|
|01 May 2016||United States, Santa Barbara|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.