Freestyle Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
When the investment is from Freestyle Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Freestyle Capital works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Freestyle Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Techstars, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lerer Hippeau, Index Ventures, Uncork Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, General Catalyst, CRV.
The fund was created by David Samuel, Josh Felser. The overall number of key employees were 3.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Intercom, Airtable, Digit The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Software.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||02 Sep 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$5M||11 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||30 Jun 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|16 Jun 2022||-|
|$4M||25 May 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$26M||19 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||20 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||18 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||10 Mar 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
– Meru Health is a startup that aims to solve a number of the challenges associated with getting access to quality mental health care.
– The company has raised $38m in Series B funding.
– Industry Ventures led the $30m equity part.
– Early backers Bold Capital Partners, Foundry Group, Freestyle VC, FMZ Ventures and Leksell Social Ventures also participated in the equity financing, while J.P. Morgan funded the debt portion of the round.
– UpsideHōM, a senior living community, raised $2.25m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Triple Impact Capital and Freestyle Capital, with participation from Techstars.
– The company plans to launch a software platform to take out all the clutter from move-in and maintenance.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.