In 2005 was created Mercury Fund, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Houston. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Blair Garrou, Dan Watkins. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Mercury Fund, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Austin Ventures, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DFJ, Huron River Ventures, Austin Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Houston Angel Network, Serra Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Alert Logic, Sight Machine, DNAtriX Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy, Biotechnology.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Mercury Fund performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Mercury Fund is 10-50 millions dollars.
|$15M||26 Jul 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$26M||19 Jul 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$11M||15 Jun 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$30M||10 May 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$1M||03 May 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
Green Room App
|$1M||22 Mar 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$15M||09 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$10M||18 Aug 2021||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$2M||13 Aug 2021||Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States|
– Blumira, a cybersecurity startup based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, announced that it raised $10.3 million in a series A round led by Mercury with participation from Ten Eleven Ventures, M25, Array Ventures, and others.
– The investment, which brings Blumira’s total raised to $12.9 million to date, will be used to grow the company’s security information and event management platform and double the size of its team to 80 employees within the next year.
– As enterprises embrace digital transformation during the pandemic, malicious actors are taking note — and advantage, in many cases. The world now faces roughly over 100,000 malicious websites and 10,000 malicious files every day. And ransomware has become prolific, despite the fact that 75% of companies infected with ransomware are running up-to-date endpoint protection.
– Cart.com from Houston TX provides ecommerce solutions to help businesses scale online.
– The company closed $98M Series B funding round.
– Oak HC/FT led the round, with participation from PayPal Ventures, Clearco, Raven One Ventures, G9 Ventures and prior investors Mercury Fund, Moonshots Capital, Valedor Partners, Arsenal Growth, as well as Sebastian Rymarz, CEO of Heyday, Phillip Krim, CEO of Casper, as well as executives at Discover Financial, Robinhood, Blinds.com and Uber.
– The company intends to use the funds to further strengthen its ecommerce-as-a-Service (ECaaS) integrated platform and continue acquiring solution providers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.