Crosscut Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The main department of described VC is located in the Venice. The company was established in North America in United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Crosscut Ventures performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
The fund was created by Brett Brewer, Brian Garrett, Rick Smith. The overall number of key employees were 12.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Branch, SHIFT, The Black Tux Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, eSports. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Crosscut Ventures, startups are often financed by Amplify.LA, Double M Partners, Wavemaker Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wavemaker Partners, TenOneTen Ventures, Rincon Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upfront Ventures, Raine Ventures, New Enterprise Associates.
Funds with similar focus
Aug X Labs
|$1M||31 Oct 2022||Irvington, New York, United States|
|$25M||21 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||27 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$75M||09 Mar 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$10M||22 Feb 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$1M||25 Jan 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$5M||15 Dec 2021||Westport, Connecticut, United States|
|$44M||22 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||12 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Just Insure is a Los Angeles, CA-based pay-per-mile insurance technology company that uses telematics to reward safe drivers and reduce insurer bias.
– Company raised $8m in funding.
– The round was led by CrossCut Ventures, ManchesterStory and Western Technology Investments.
– The new investment will be used to scale operations and its product offering as it looks to expand into additional states.
– Compa, a software for recruiters, raised $3.9m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Base10 Partners and joined by Crosscut Ventures and Acadian Ventures, and strategic angel investors including 2.12 Angels, Oyster HR CEO Tony Jamous and Scout RFP co-founders Stan Garber and Alex Yakubovich.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.