Raine Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Raine Ventures works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Raine Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Raine Ventures, startups are often financed by Redpoint, First Round Capital, FJ Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Comcast Ventures, Greycroft. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Redpoint, Comcast Ventures, First Round Capital.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Globality, YieldStreet, WITHIN (VR/AR). Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Virtual Reality. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The fund was created by Gordon Rubenstein, Jeff Sine, Joseph Ravitch. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|Acko Technology and Services||-|
|AXA Investment Managers||France, Ile-de-France, Puteaux|
|Bingtai Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BRC Investments||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|CC Private Equity Partners||-|
|Citizens Bank and Trust Company||Arkansas, United States, Van Buren|
|Dahua Technology||Binjiang, China, Jiangxi|
|Fung Shing Investments||-|
|Guotai Junan International||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|istyle Inc.||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Koubei||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Madison River Ventures||Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States|
|Radicle Capital||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Renren Lianhe Holdings||Chaoyang, China, Liaoning|
|Saifu Momentum Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sipadan Capital, LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Thynk Capital, LLC.||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Vaux les Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|$175M||05 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$52M||03 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||24 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||19 Jan 2022||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$2M||12 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$40M||05 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$6M||08 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$100M||02 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||06 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Talkshoplive, a live video host, raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Raine Ventures and joined by Spero Ventures.
– The company plans to scale its product management and technical teams.
– It also plans to double-down on category verticals.
– Yieldstreet, a NYC-based digital investing platform, raised $100m in Series C funding round.
– The round was led by Tarsadia Investments, joined by Kingfisher Investment, Top Tier Capital Partners and Gaingels, as well as existing investors Edison Partners, Soros Fund Management, Greenspring Associates, Raine Ventures, Greycroft and Expansion Venture Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand its user base, develop new investment products, explore international expansion, and pursue strategic acquisitions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.