TenOneTen Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this TenOneTen Ventures performs on 13 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Descartes Labs, interviewing.io, Andy OS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Mobile.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the TenOneTen Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Wonder Ventures, Clark Landry. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Founder Collective, Data Collective DCVC, Crosscut Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Qualcomm Ventures, Double M Partners.
|Abrams Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|AGL Energy||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|AiTRIGGER||Central Java, Indonesia, Jawa Tengah|
|Coventry Asset Management.||-|
|Cyrus Poonawalla Group||India, Maharashtra, Pune|
|Emirates NBD||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Farid Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Jeremy and Hannelore Grantham Environmental Trust||-|
|NetApp||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|New World Group||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|Qipan Investment||China, Shanghai|
|SDIC Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Shanghua Hegui Touzi||China, Chongming, Chongming District|
|Start Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Startup Lighthouse||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|The ManCap Foundation||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|venture / science||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$3M||28 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$4M||22 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$12M||05 Apr 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$33M||08 Feb 2022||Pomona, California, United States|
|$6M||10 Jan 2022||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$3M||18 Nov 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$3M||03 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$19M||25 Oct 2021||Visalia, California, United States|
|$1M||14 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– DeltaTrainer, a one-on-one remote personal training company, announced today that it has raised a $3.3m round of seed funding led by TenOneTen Ventures, with participation from Alpha Edison, Maven, and other angel investors.
– Funds will be used to hire technical talent, expand the company’s roster of personal trainers, and for marketing and customer acquisition.
– DeltaTrainer provides one-on-one personal training virtually by tracking a user’s movements via Apple Watch motion analysis. The company uses machine learning to scale the capability of real fitness experts, based on hundreds of proprietary automations that estimate strength, tailor workouts, and interpret workout data. Each client is paired with a real human trainer who provides individualized pacing and form feedback, expert motivation, and personalized workouts that integrate the equipment that clients already have and use at home.
– Cartwheel, a Los Angeles, CA-based on-demand delivery management platform for restaurants and retailers, raised $1m in seed funding.
– The round was led by TenOneTen Ventures with participation from Act One Ventures and Portillo’s Hot Dogs.
– The company intends to use the funds for product development, partnership integrations, and team expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.