Rincon Venture Partners
United States, Santa Barbara
In 2005 was created Rincon Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Santa Barbara. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Rincon Venture Partners performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Search Engine, Internet. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SHIFT, SteelHouse, TaxJar
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Rincon Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Upfront Ventures, SV Angel, Crosscut Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Crosscut Ventures, Wavemaker Partners, TenOneTen Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greycroft, Kleiner Perkins, Tech Coast Angels.
This organization was formed by Jim Andelman. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
38.5% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.