Cloud Apps Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Opposing the other organizations, this Cloud Apps Capital Partners works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from Cloud Apps Capital Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Cloud Apps Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Emergence, Accel, Warburg Pincus. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sozo Ventures, Emergence, SignalFire. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alumni Ventures Group, Green D Ventures, CapitalG.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CrowdStrike, Zuora, Dasheroo. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Network Security, Cloud Computing.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
|18M||22 Jun 2021||United States, San Jose|
|4M||16 May 2017||United States, Los Gatos|
|7M||30 Dec 2020||United States, Charleston|
|115M||22 Jun 2021|
|10M||12 Sep 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|25M||19 Apr 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||31 Mar 2015||United States, San Diego|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.