|Alcatel-Lucent||Boulogne-Billancourt, France, Ile-de-France|
|Bestar Consultant||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CIDC Consultants||Taipei, Taiwan|
|DBH Group||Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands|
|Devonshire Investors||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|DRW||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Equipo Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Fuse Capital||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|ITS Group||Boulogne-Billancourt, France, Ile-de-France|
|LongLine Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Mango V Foundation||-|
|McKenna Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|MIAX Exchange Group||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Needham & Company LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Next Generation Manufacturing Canada||Canada, Hamilton, Ontario|
|Refex Capital Fund||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Tilden Capital||Berkeley, California, United States|
|XY Venture Capital||China, Guangdong Province, Lianshan Zhuang and Yao Autonomous County|
|$10M||09 Aug 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||21 Sep 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||14 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$20M||09 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||30 Oct 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||12 Mar 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|23 May 2018||California, United States|
|21 Nov 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|11 Jul 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Propel announced it has raised $20m in Series C financing.
– The investment was led by Salesforce Ventures, with participation from existing investors Norwest Venture Partners, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, Green D Ventures and TIFF.
– The company has raised a total of $48m in funding to date.
– With this new round of funding, Propel will continue its development of Product 360 – the only unified quality management (QMS), product lifecycle management (PLM) and commercialization solution built on Salesforce.
– By connecting product, quality, customer and supplier information in a single platform, Product 360 helps manufacturers launch products faster, simplify quality and compliance, and improve their employee user experience.
– Seattle compliance automation startup Strike Graph has raised $8m in a Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Information Venture Partners with participation from previous investors Madrona Venture Group, Amplify.LA, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund and Green D Ventures.
– The startup currently has 25 employees and is hiring for remote positions for engineering, marketing, product roles and more.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.