FinTech Collective appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this FinTech Collective works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MoneyLion, NextCapital, TradeBlock. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Insurance. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Brooks Gibbins, Gareth Jones. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the FinTech Collective, startups are often financed by Primary Venture Partners, Y Combinator, Long Light Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Primary Venture Partners, F-Prime Capital, Long Light Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by F-Prime Capital, Primary Venture Partners, Nyca Partners.
|$30M||04 Aug 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$4M||29 Jul 2021||-|
|$18M||07 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$24M||27 May 2021||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|$14M||03 Mar 2021||Mexico|
|$15M||22 Feb 2021||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||29 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||13 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||01 Aug 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– Ocrolus, a San Francisco-based automation platform that analyzes financial documents with over 99% accuracy, announced $80m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Fin VC at a valuation north of $500m.
– Additional participants in the round were Thomvest Ventures, Mubadala Capital, Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, QED Investors, Bullpen Capital, ValueStream Ventures, Laconia, RiverPark Ventures, Invicta Growth, Stage 2 Capital, and Cross River Bank.
– The company plans to use its new funding to more aggressively build products for the mortgage lending and banking industries and expand its US operations.
– Reserve Trust, the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account, announced a $30.5m Series A investment.
– Led by QED Investors with participation from FinTech Collective and Ardent Venture Partners.
– In conjunction with the fundraise, Reserve Trust also announced that Dave Wright has been named CEO and Dave Cahill has joined the company as Chief Operating Officer.
– This move reunites two tech entrepreneurs that have collectively been involved in founding, building, and scaling multiple startups with four successful exits between them.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.