Arrington XRP Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Seattle
This investor is located in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in Seattle.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
In real terms, this VC performs 6 percentage points less exits than other funds. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Aside from Arrington XRP Capital, start-ups are often funded by iAngels, Visary Capital, True Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are NEO Global Capital (NGC), Electric Capital, Coefficient Ventures and also 13 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by HashKey Capital, TRG Capital (Token Research Group), Kenetic.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Finance, Financial Services. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Nexo, ThunderCore, Dekrypt Capital. Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 5 other countries.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
93.8% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
4.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.