In 2018 was created TRG Capital (Token Research Group), which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Amsterdam.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the TRG Capital (Token Research Group), startups are often financed by Arrington XRP Capital, coinIX, Xpring. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Republic Labs, PreAngel, NEO Global Capital (NGC).
This organization was formed by Etienne vantKruys. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Gaming. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CERE Network.
|Ag Ventures Alliance||Iowa, Mason City, United States|
|Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise||Elyria, Ohio, United States|
|H&H Group||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|IPC Ventures||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Jindagi Live Angels||-|
|Jupiter Communications||Connecticut, Stratford, United States|
|Kingston||California, Fountain Valley, United States|
|Libra Future Fund||Maine, Portland, United States|
|Mohammed Bin Rashid Innovation Fund (MBRIF)||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|NextGen Capital||Reston, United States, Virginia|
|Rana Investment||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Silkroad Digital Vision||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Snow Lake Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Societe Generale Capital Partners||-|
|Victress Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Weinberg Capital Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Yunnan Huahui Touzi||China, Kunming, Yunnan|
|Zhitengda||Bao'an District, China, Guangdong Province|
|$1M||01 May 2021||Costa Mesa, California, United States|
– Etha Lend is a yield optimizer protocol for the DeFi ecosystem.
– The company raised $1.6m in initial funding.
– The round was led by Digital Finance Group (DFG), AU21 Capital, and Privcode Capital with participation from Vector Capital, Chain Capital, PNYX Venture, Lancer Capital, Oasis Capital, TRG Capital, Candaq Capital, Dealean Capital, Inclusion Capital, Origin Capital, ZB Capital, YBB Foundation, AC Capital, Hotbit.
– The funding will enable the company to accelerate development towards the mainnet launch of the protocol.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.