In 2018 was created HashKey Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Hong Kong. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Bitcoin, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Blockstack, Polkadot, Platon.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the HashKey Capital, startups are often financed by Polychain, IOSG Venture, Arrington XRP Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are imToken, Fenbushi Capital, LongHash. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Recruit Holdings, Multicoin Capital, Hashed.
|$88M||13 May 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$3M||04 May 2021||-|
|$65M||03 May 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||30 Mar 2021||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|$500K||09 Feb 2021||Enugu|
|$1M||23 Sep 2020||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|$400K||01 Sep 2020||North Holland|
|01 Aug 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||27 Mar 2020||Central|
– Kaiko is a Paris-based cryptocurrency market data provider.
– The company raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The funding was led by Anthemis and Underscore VC with participation from Point Nine, Alven and Hashkey Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue hiring in the areas of product, institutional sales, business development, and engineering and support expansion into North American and Asian markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.