iAngels appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2013. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Tel Aviv.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This iAngels works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by Mor Assia, Shelly Hod.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the iAngels, startups are often financed by NFX, Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv, lool ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are O.G. Tech Ventures, lool ventures, Taya Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by OurCrowd, NFX, Taya Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Outdoorsy, Backand, Zengaming. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|31M||17 Apr 2018||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|11 Jul 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||24 Feb 2016|
|4M||05 Jan 2015||Israel, Ramat Gan|
|4M||28 May 2020||United States, Fresno|
|1M||12 Feb 2014||United States, New York|
|2M||22 May 2018|
|4M||26 May 2015||United States, New York|
|09 Apr 2014||United States, New York|
|7M||07 Jun 2015||United States, San Carlos|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.