iAngels appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2013. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Tel Aviv.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This iAngels works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by Mor Assia, Shelly Hod.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the iAngels, startups are often financed by NFX, Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv, lool ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are O.G. Tech Ventures, lool ventures, Taya Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by OurCrowd, NFX, Taya Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Outdoorsy, Backand, Zengaming. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
Nest Genomics (YC W22)
|$8M||10 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$9M||20 Dec 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$42M||01 Dec 2022||Fresno, California, United States|
|$24M||26 Apr 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$22M||22 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||02 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$19M||11 Jan 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$12M||13 Dec 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$5M||28 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Antidote Health from NYC provides telehealth services to make healthcare accessible to all Americans.
– Series A $12m round was led by iAngels, Well-Tech Ventures and Flint Capital along with other angel investors.
– The new investment will be used to expand nationwide and accelerate marketing initiatives to further educate potential users of their healthcare options.
– Medorion is a Tel Aviv, Israel-based developer of behavioral intelligence SaaS solutions for health insurers.
– Company raised $6m in funding.
– The round was led by 10D with participation from existing investors iAngels and TAU Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to hire new people, boost the adoption of its behavioral intelligence SaaS platform among additional U.S. insurers, accelerate the development of new risk adjustment and member experience solutions, as well as expand its platform’s utilization beyond Medicare Advantage plans into other government markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.