Arbor Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Hong Kong. The main department of described VC is located in the Hong Kong.
Comparing to the other companies, this Arbor Ventures performs on 26 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Arbor Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Melissa Guzy, Wei Hopeman. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lu.com, Paidy, Forter. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Fraud Detection.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Arbor Ventures, startups are often financed by Felicis Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, IDG Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Nyca Partners, Global Founders Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Eight Roads Ventures, Singtel Innov8, Notion.
Funds with similar focus
|Altera Capital Group||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Arcturus Capital||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Australian Ethical Investment||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Blue Leaf Ventures||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|Dotzero Ventures||Karachi, Pakistan, Sindh|
|FRACTALS||Novi Sad, Serbia, Vojvodina|
|Miller Johnson Steichen Kinnard Inc||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Mizuho Capital Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Obic Business Consultants||Japan, Tokyo|
|Richinfo Technology||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Steps Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|SVM Verwaltungsgesellschaft||Germany, Hamburg|
|The Michinoku Bank||Aomori, Aomori Prefecture, Japan|
|Tong Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$34M||31 Jan 2023||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$58M||18 Jan 2023||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$23M||14 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$54M||03 Mar 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$10M||16 Feb 2022||Cianjur, West Java, Indonesia|
|$25M||08 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$400M||06 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$70M||15 Dec 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$110M||08 Dec 2021||Orem, Utah, United States|
– Tabby, a buy now, pay later solution, raised $50m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Global Founders Capital and STV, with participation from Delivery Hero and CCVA.
– Existing investors, including Arbor Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital and others also participated.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its operations in the region.
– Heyday is a San Francisco CA-based eCommerce brand building company.
– The company raised $70M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst with participation from Khosla Ventures and Arbor Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.