Nyca Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Nyca Partners is 100-500 millions dollars.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Nyca Partners, startups are often financed by Bain Capital Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, Commerce Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, E-Commerce. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fundbox, Payoneer, Ribbon. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$50M||14 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||13 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|$22M||08 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||18 Jul 2022||-|
|$30M||29 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|12 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$70M||06 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$14M||04 Apr 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$100M||15 Mar 2022||California, United States|
– Metrika is a Cambridge, Mass.-based operational intelligence source for blockchain.
– Company raised $14M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Neotribe Ventures with participation from Coinbase Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Nyca Partners and SCB 10X, and previous investors, among others.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s platform and broaden its customer base across numerous industries.
– Peach Finance raised $20m in Series A funding.
– Canapi Ventures led the round with participation from existing and new investors, SciFi VC, Caffeinated Capital, Nyca Partners and Moore Specialty Credit.
– The funding will support Peach’s continued expansion within the massive and growing loan management and servicing market, including through new credit product launches, customer growth initiatives and increased hiring.
Peach is the first all-in-one SaaS platform addressing the full range of evolving needs of fintech companies and established financial institutions like banks and credit unions through its loan management, servicing and Compliance Guard™ product offerings.
– Peach’s third-generation system places an emphasis on maximum configurability and superior borrower and customer service experiences, features that are increasingly demanded by digital lenders and expected by today’s consumers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.