1776 Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Washington.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Transportation. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Twiga Foods, Yellowbrick, Radiator Labs, Inc. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the 1776 Ventures, startups are often financed by VilCap Investments, Upfront Ventures, Techstars. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Upfront Ventures, FirstMark, BBG Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upfront Ventures, FirstMark, Redpoint.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from 1776 Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this 1776 Ventures works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Donna Harris, Evan Burfield. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$25M||11 Aug 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$9M||08 Jun 2020||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$5M||09 Apr 2020||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$22M||04 Feb 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||01 Jan 2020||District of Columbia, United States|
|25 Oct 2019||Nairobi|
|$10M||15 Nov 2018||Nairobi|
|$12M||26 Jul 2018||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$7M||30 Apr 2018||New York, New York, United States|
– HopSkipDrive from San Francisco, a youth transportation solution, announced today that it raised $25M in Series C funding.
– Energy Impact Partners, Keyframe Capital, FirstMark Capital, and 1776 Ventures participated in this round.
– HopSkipDrive currently operates in 16 major markets in nine states, contracting with 300+ schools, districts and government agencies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.