VilCap Investments is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the VilCap Investments, startups are often financed by Village Capital, Techstars, S2G Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fresco Capital, Access Ventures, VentureWell. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Next Wave Impact, John Hancock, Xfund.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Medical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Fig Loans, Spensa Technologies, Infinite Composites Technologies. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this VilCap Investments works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from VilCap Investments the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The fund was created by Ross Baird, Victoria Fram.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||21 Dec 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|22 May 2019||St. Gallen, Switzerland|
|$1M||16 May 2019||Mexico|
|13 May 2019||Colima|
|$5M||25 Apr 2019||Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States|
Global Data Consortium
|08 Apr 2019||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|$5M||01 Mar 2019||Oakland, California, United States|
|18 Jan 2019||Río Cuarto, Córdoba, Argentina|
|07 Dec 2018||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.