Walden International appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1987. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Telecommunications, Internet. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline WebEx, GoPro, CloudMinds
Comparing to the other companies, this Walden International performs on 3 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Walden International is 50-100 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Walden International, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Granite Ventures.
The fund was created by Lip Tan, Roni Hefetz. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$123M||31 May 2022||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$22M||25 May 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$300M||18 Mar 2022||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu, China|
|$15M||10 Mar 2022||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$15M||04 Mar 2022||Dangtu County, Anhui, China|
|$100M||25 Feb 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
Shanghai High-Flying Electronics Technology
|$100M||27 Jan 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$15M||14 Jan 2022||China, Hunan, China|
Guizhou Core Long March Technology (Marching Power)
|$77M||16 Dec 2021||Guiyang, Guizhou, China|
– Exotanium, a cloud resource optimization and management company, announced today that it has completed a $5m seed funding round led by Walden International and Nepenthe Capital LLC.
– This latest round of funding builds on an exceptional year for Exotanium, which has seen an increase in demand for cloud-optimization solutions as organizations continue to shift their operations online and search for high-quality, budget-friendly cloud management solutions.
– In the past year, Exotanium has raised $5m in funding and completed a successful pilot with the software company, Autodesk, Inc.
– SambaNova Systems from Palo Alto develops a software, hardware and services to run AI applications.
– The company raised $676m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from new investors Temasek and GIC, plus existing backers including funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Intel Capital, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Walden International and WRVI.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand its business reach and development efforts.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.