The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Audio, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Innovium, TempoQuest, Naya Health. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the S-Cubed Capital, startups are often financed by Walden Riverwood Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, Capricorn Investment Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Walden Riverwood Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Walden Riverwood Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, Greylock Partners.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this S-Cubed Capital performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Freigeist Capital||Germany, Bonn|
|WestMill Capital||United States, Washington|
|Shackleton Ventures||United Kingdom, London|
|Castanea||United States, Newton|
|Amber Infrastructure||United Kingdom, London|
|Four G Capital||United States, Miami|
|A.L.I. Technologies Japan||Japan, Tateyama|
|Swarovski Group||Switzerland, Männedorf|
|Union Pier Enterprises, LLC||-|
|$82M||09 Nov 2020||United States, Cambridge|
|$100M||03 Mar 2020||United States, South San Francisco|
|$27M||09 Jul 2019||Ireland, Dublin|
|$62M||16 Jul 2018||United States, South San Francisco|
|$47M||13 Mar 2018||Ireland, Dublin|
|$2M||13 Dec 2017||United States, Boulder|
|$10M||08 Feb 2017||United States, Los Angeles|
|$3M||25 Apr 2016||United States, Redwood City|
|$10M||13 Oct 2015||United States, Redwood City|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.