The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Senator Investment Group is more than 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Senator Investment Group works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lyft, Auris Health, Inc., Adaptive Biotechnologies. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Robotics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Senator Investment Group, startups are often financed by Viking Global Investors, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, OS Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Viking Global Investors, Y Combinator, Wellington Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Viking Global Investors, TDF Ventures.
|$208M||12 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$180M||10 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$150M||09 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$800M||27 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$900M||20 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$300M||19 Jul 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||21 Jun 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$200M||02 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$225M||29 Apr 2021||Millbrae, California, United States|
– Labviva is a Cambridge, Mass.-based SaaS application for healthcare procurement.
– The company raised $8M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Senator Investment Group, with participation from B Capital Group | Ascent and Glasswing Ventures.
– The new investment will be used for further development of the platform with new product lines, including investment in operations and customer success platforms.
– Kin Insurance, a Chicago, IL-based insurance technology company, raised $69.2M in Series C funding.
– The round was originally co-led by Hudson Structured Capital Management Ltd. (doing its re/insurance business as HSCM Bermuda) and Senator Investment Group.
– New investor – Symphony Ventures, an investment partnership established by professional golfer Rory McIlroy and his team, joined along with Flourish Ventures, a global fintech fund founded by Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay.
– The company intends to use the funds to ramp up hiring and expand into new markets such as Texas and the Gulf Coast, and hurricane-prone regions that touch the Atlantic Ocean.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.