Triton Funds LLC
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Triton Funds LLC is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018.
The fund was established by Nathan Yee, Sam Yaffa, Yash Thukral. Besides the listed founders, we have found 3 key employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Lime, Investview, DigitalTown. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Software, Mobile Apps. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 9 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 16-20.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Aside from Triton Funds LLC, start-ups are often funded by NGP Capital, DCM Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Uber, SchindlerAM Ventures, Moving Capital. The investors in the following rounds are usually Pithia, Manhattan Venture Partners, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners).
The fund's activity peaked in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Triton Funds LLC is 100-500 millions dollars. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2017. Triton Funds LLC participates, on average, in 6 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 65 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: triton-partners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.