Spectrum Equity appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1994. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Spectrum Equity, startups are often financed by Goldman Sachs, Greycroft, YankeeTek Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, AT&T, Trinity Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Trinity Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Telecommunications. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NetScreen Technologies, Cboe Global Markets, Ancestry.
This organization was formed by Brion B. Applegate, William P. Collatos. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Spectrum Equity is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Spectrum Equity works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Funds with similar focus
|$45M||01 Jun 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|07 Mar 2022||Portland, Oregon, United States|
Rapid Ratings International
|$200M||14 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$45M||25 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$80M||18 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$163M||08 Nov 2021||Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States|
|$66M||28 Sep 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$100M||18 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$550M||04 May 2021||Irvine, California, United States|
– Goldbelly, America’s first platform for food e-commerce, today announced a $100m Series C investment to build the future of the at-home restaurant experience and to empower chefs and restaurants to reach new customers nationwide.
– Growth equity firm Spectrum Equity led the round with participation from existing investor Intel Capital.
– Goldbelly has seen massive growth over the last year, now with 850 restaurant partners on the platform, covering all 50 states. In 2020 alone, the company added over one million new customers and saw its overall business growth increase more than 300% year over year.
– Empyrean Solutions is a Woburn, Mass.-based provider of asset and liability management and risk and compliance solutions for banks and credit unions.
– Company raised $74m in minority growth financing.
– The round was led by Spectrum Equity, with participation from Information Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate investments in product innovation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.