In 2009 was created Uber, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Uber, startups are often financed by NGP Capital, DCM Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Baidu, Warby Parker, Vanke. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Square Capital, Leap Ventures, 50 Partners.
The fund was created by Garrett Camp, Oscar Salazar, Travis Kalanick.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uber China, Lime, Girls Who Code We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as EdTech, Leasing. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Uber works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Uber is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|Capital IP Investment Partners LLC||United States, San Francisco|
|VT Technology Ventures||United States, Boston|
|United Defense, L.P.||United States, Arlington|
|Iluka Resources Ltd||Australia, Perth|
|Ascent Biomedical Ventures||United States, New York|
|WebBank||United States, Salt Lake City|
|$79M||08 Jun 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|02 Mar 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|$75M||08 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$400M||07 Dec 2020||United States, Mountain View|
|$8M||10 Dec 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|$325M||07 Feb 2018||Netherlands, " The Netherlands"}|
|$89K||27 Jan 2018||India, Pune|
Girls Who Code
|$1M||24 Aug 2017||United States, New York|
|$233K||18 Jul 2017||India, Bengaluru|
– Doorstead, a technology-operations company that specializes in full-service property management, announced today that it has raised $12.5 million in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Madrona Venture Group, an early investor in tech-enabled residential real estate brokerage Redfin. The oversubscribed round also included operating executives from OpenDoor, Uber, and Docusign.
– Doorstead was founded by Uber and Y Combinator veterans Ryan Waliany and Jennifer Bronzo in 2019 to create a new class of property management that applies AI and technology operations to simplify the lives of residential landlords.
– The company targets the 15 million small real estate investors who own 95% of single-family rental residences in the U.S. and are largely underserved today.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.