In 1999 was created LLR Partners, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Philadelphia.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Enterprise Software. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Digital Guardian, Schweiger Dermatology, Logi Analytics.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the LLR Partners, startups are often financed by Novitas Capital, Marcos Galperin, LRVHealth. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Updata Partners, NewSpring Capital, Mellon Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sandbox Industries, Polaris Partners, LRVHealth.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 31 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this LLR Partners performs on 8 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|21 Sep 2022||Texas, United States|
|16 Sep 2022||Norcross, Georgia, United States|
Vantage Point Logistics
|02 Sep 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|19 May 2022||Springfield, New Jersey, United States|
|$100M||31 Jan 2022||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|25 Jan 2022||Owings Mills, Maryland, United States|
|13 Jan 2022||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|11 Jan 2022||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
Genesee Scientific Corporation
|19 Oct 2021||El Cajon, California, United States|
– JW Player is a video software and data insights platform provider for digital video.
– The company raised $100M in Series E funding led by LLR Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate product innovation, expand its global go-to-market presence across sales, marketing and channel partnerships and continue to grow and invest in building the team.
– Vehicle Tracking Solutions announced a $70m investment from LLR Partners.
– The capital will be used to help accelerate growth for IntelliShift, a division of VTS, by fueling innovation, expansion in North America and an enhanced focus on the customer experience for digitizing and transforming fleet and safety management.
– VTS’s connected fleet and safety operations solutions are used by more than 3,000 customers from emerging small businesses to complex, regulated organizations with thousands of vehicles and assets.
– VTS will operate as an independent platform company, pursuing growth organically as well as through potential acquisitions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.