Third Kind Venture Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
When the investment is from Third Kind Venture Capital the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Third Kind Venture Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Shana Fisher. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Third Kind Venture Capital, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Founder Collective, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BoxGroup, Founder Collective, Slow Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Andreessen Horowitz, ff Venture Capital, FirstMark.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Enterprise Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OfferUp, Freenome, HyperScience.
Funds with similar focus
|Bisk Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Changrun Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|CoCoon Ignite Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Council Ventures||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council||Swindon, United Kingdom, Wiltshire|
|GIP Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|ING Capital LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Intelligent Beauty||Central Region, Malta, Valletta|
|Leste Investimentos||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Meitav Underwriting||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Mer Telemanagement Solutions (MTS)||HaMerkaz, Israel, Ra'anana|
|Merchants Bank of Indiana||Carmel, Indiana, United States|
|Optimizer Foundation||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Roman Arch Funds||New York, New York, United States|
|Rusnano Sistema Sicar||-|
|Wuhan Baifuqin Real Estate||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Yuanzhi Technology Group||-|
|Zone Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|$3M||19 Apr 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$5M||02 Apr 2022||-|
|$6M||08 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$105M||03 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$3M||22 Feb 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||16 Feb 2022||-|
|$23M||10 Feb 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$20M||15 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
Palm NFT Studio
|$27M||09 Dec 2021||-|
– Bubble is an NYC-based open-ended visual programming platform that lets people build and launch web applications without code.
– Series A $100m round was led by Insight Partners with participation from existing investors SignalFire, Neo, BoxGroup, and Third Kind and notable angel investors including the founders of Datadog, Peloton, and Hootsuite.
– The new investment will be used to improve the platform’s scalability to support newly-formed and scaling startups from MVP to IPO and expand educational initiatives to empower customers to build web platforms affordably.
– MIT spinoff Pickle raised $5.57m in funding.
– The round was led by Hyperplane and featured Third Kind Venture Capital, Box Group and Version One Ventures, among others.
– The company’s making some pretty big claims around the efficacy of its first robot named, get this, “Dill”.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.