Real Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Montru00e9al. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Crew, VarageSale, Hubba. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Internet.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Real Ventures, startups are often financed by Creative Destruction Lab, Version One Ventures, ScaleUP Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, FounderFuel, Anges Quebec. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ScaleUP Ventures, Y Combinator, Version One Ventures.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. This Real Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Real Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Alan MacIntosh, Jean-Sebastian Cournoyer, John Stokes. We also calculated 24 valuable employees in our database.
|200M||20 May 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|15M||28 Apr 2021||Canada, Quebec City|
|1M||27 Apr 2021||Canada, Montreal|
My Intelligent Machines
|5M||15 Apr 2021||Canada, Montreal|
|40M||14 Apr 2021||Canada, Montreal|
|1M||16 Mar 2021||Canada, Montreal|
|11M||15 Dec 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|6M||28 Oct 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|5M||24 Sep 2020||Canada, Laval|
– XpertSea, a Canadian company transforming how seafood is farmed and traded, announced it has closed a $20M USD Series B funding round. – The round was led by QED Investors and Atlantico with Investissement Quebec joining previous investors Obvious Ventures, Aqua-Spark, Tony Fadell’s Future Shape, Real Ventures and edō Capital. – QED partner Lauren Morton will join XpertSea’s board, resulting in both an executive team and a board where women are in the majority. – By 2050 our planet will need 70% more foo... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.