In 2004 was created Stratim Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Stratim Capital works on 14 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2014.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Stratim Capital, startups are often financed by Trident Capital, Sequoia Capital, Scale Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are blisce/, Voyager Capital, Total Access Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by blisce/, Trinity Capital Investment, Trident Capital.
The current fund was established by Craig Such, Zachary Abrams. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Advertising. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MongoDB, MarkLogic, Jobvite
Funds with similar focus
|babemax||China, Putuo, Shanghai|
|BENCHACHINDA HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED||-|
|Excell Technology Ventures||-|
|Financial Inclusion initiative||-|
|Good News Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Hunan Zhongai Social Impact Investment||China, Fujian, Hunan|
|Levo Capital||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Nokia Venture Partners||California, Kentucky, United States|
|Octagon Capital Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|PKO BP||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warszawa|
|QUBIS||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Vertical Venture Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Zhiyou Fangcun||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|20 Nov 2017||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|15 Nov 2017||California, United States|
|29 Nov 2016||California, United States|
|11 Oct 2016||New York, United States|
|$23M||04 Oct 2016||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|16 Jun 2015||New York, New York, United States|
|13 Jun 2015||Austin, Texas, United States|
|29 May 2015||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|17 Sep 2014||San Diego, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.