Trident Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1993. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Trident Capital, startups are often financed by Advanced Technology Ventures, Hearst Ventures, EPIC Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hearst Ventures, EPIC Ventures, Boston Millennia Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hearst Ventures, Advanced Technology Ventures, Intel Capital.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The typical startup value when the investment from Trident Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. This Trident Capital works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The current fund was established by Donald Dixon, John Moragne. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HomeAway, Flexport, KAYAK.
Funds with similar focus
|01 Jan 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
|$36M||11 Jul 2017||United States, Mountain View|
|$11M||16 May 2017||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$30M||08 Feb 2017||United States, Mountain View|
|$14M||03 Aug 2016||United States, " United States"}|
|$34M||15 Oct 2015||United States, San Jose|
|18 Aug 2015||United States, Dallas|
|15 Jul 2015||United States, " United States"}|
|$25M||01 Apr 2015||United States, Mountain View|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.