In 1997 was created Voyager Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Seattle.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ChargePoint, GMI, Lytics. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Enterprise Software.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Voyager Capital is 50-100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Voyager Capital performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The fund was created by Bill McAleer, Enrique Godreau. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Voyager Capital, startups are often financed by Alliance of Angels, Steamboat Ventures, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oak Investment Partners, Founders' Co-op, Alliance of Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Steamboat Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Intel Capital.
|5M||04 Sep 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||01 Jul 2007||United States, Seattle|
|56M||22 Mar 2000||United States, Shelton|
|14M||03 Apr 2018||United States, Portland|
|10M||15 Oct 2015||United States, Campbell|
|12M||26 Jun 2002||United States, Oregon|
|7M||16 Jul 2013||United States, Seattle|
|1000K||20 Aug 2020||United States, Seattle|
|1M||08 Jan 2010||Canada, Vancouver|
|20M||19 Sep 2000||United States, Oregon|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.