This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
India, New Delhi
The VC's location is in Asia, India. The primary office of this VC is located in New Delhi.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. At the time of investment by WaterBridge Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be 50-100 millions dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 33 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. This fund was the most active in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Besides WaterBridge Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by LetsVenture, Info Edge, Blume Ventures and 9 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Info Edge, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Sandeep Tandon, the total number of co-investors is 10. The investors in the following rounds are usually Blume Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, SAIF Partners, and 3 VCs in total.
The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as E-Learning, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. bijnis (Formerly ShoeKonnect), Doubtnut, 9stacks are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: waterbridge.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
18.2% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.4 out of 1
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.