The main office of represented VC is situated in the Audubon. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Nextstage Capital, startups are often financed by Granite Ventures, Aster, Michael G. Rubin. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Michael G. Rubin, Innovation Ventures, Granite Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Aster, Robin Hood Ventures, Osage Venture Partners.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CipherOptics, AnySource Media, Waywire Global For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Network Security. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Nextstage Capital performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2008.
This organization was formed by Dan McKinney, Robert Adams, Terry Williams. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|8M||20 Nov 2015||United States, Philadelphia|
|4M||11 Mar 2015||United States, " United States"}|
|1000K||20 Nov 2014||United States, " United States"}|
|7M||12 Jun 2014||United States, Philadelphia|
|675K||18 Apr 2013||United States, " United States"}|
|1M||01 Dec 2012||United States, Philadelphia|
|490K||22 Feb 2012||United States, " United States"}|
|2M||01 Nov 2011||United States, Philadelphia|
|2M||31 Jan 2011||United States, " United States"}|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.