Lehman Brothers appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1850. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York.
The fund was created by Robert Lehman. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2000. When the investment is from Lehman Brothers the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Lehman Brothers works on 20 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2007.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Qunar.com, Palo Alto Networks, Auxilium Pharmaceuticals. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Lehman Brothers, startups are often financed by Accel, Clearstone Venture Partners, Austin Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Accel, Redpoint, Intel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kleiner Perkins, Clearstone Venture Partners, Viola Ventures.
|40M||13 Oct 2000||United States, Roseland|
|34M||12 Nov 2001||United States, South San Francisco|
|6M||01 Oct 2000||United States, San Jose|
eSignLive by VASCO
|11M||26 Sep 2000||Canada, Montreal|
|53M||01 Apr 2001||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|7M||01 Jul 2006||Venezuela, Caracas|
|250M||05 Jan 2000||United States, Englewood|
|98M||01 Aug 2003||United States, San Jose|
|17 Jul 2007||United States, Glendale|
|10M||02 Jan 2002||United States, Shelton|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.