AT&T is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1983. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Dallas. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Team8, Zvents, OnSite Access. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Besides them, we counted 9 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This AT&T works on 5 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from AT&T is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the AT&T, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, Pond Ventures, Encompass Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Spectrum Equity, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Steamboat Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Steamboat Ventures, Intel Capital, Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Tech Goes Home
|$100K||28 Jun 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|01 Feb 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$960K||01 Nov 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||05 May 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$120K||01 Apr 2020||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|$615K||07 Jan 2020||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|$100K||29 May 2019||Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States|
|$1M||21 May 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||15 Dec 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.