Pamlico Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1988. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Charlotte. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Pamlico Capital works on 16 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2001.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Pamlico Capital, startups are often financed by TCV, Rainmaker Systems, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Union Corporation, Mellon Ventures, Telecom Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Telecom Partners, Stolberg Equity Partners, Spire Capital.
The overall number of key employees were 9.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Xpede, YOUcentric, YOUcentric. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Consulting, Software.
Canadian Orthodontic Partners
|14 Apr 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|17 Mar 2021||United States, Raleigh|
Digitech Computer, Inc
|21 Jun 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|19M||06 Sep 2018||United States, Charlotte|
|27 Jul 2018||United States, Austin|
|05 Mar 2018||United States, New York|
|02 Feb 2018||United States, New York|
|19 Sep 2017||United States, Dubuque|
|01 Feb 2017||United States, Boston|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.