In 2006 was created Foundry Group, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boulder.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Foundry Group is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Foundry Group performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The fund was created by Brad Feld, Jason Mendelson, Ryan McIntyre, Seth Levine. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Foundry Group, startups are often financed by Battery Ventures, Spark Capital, RRE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SK Ventures, FG Angels, Costanoa Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Golden Ventures, Battery Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Enterprise Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zynga, SendGrid, AvidXchange. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The Pro's Closet
|40M||26 May 2021||United States, Boulder|
|20M||12 May 2021||United States, Boulder|
|18M||04 May 2021||United States, New York|
|10M||26 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|25M||22 Apr 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|12M||30 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|45M||12 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|10M||16 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|11M||09 Dec 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
– Code Climate announced $50M in Series C funding. – The round was led by PSG and joined by previous investors Union Square Ventures, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, and NextView Ventures. – Code Climate’s Engineering Intelligence products are trusted by over 1,000 companies from start-ups to enterprises. – Code Climate experienced continued strong growth, more than doubled its headcount, and brought on an experienced executive leadership team. – Funding will help Code Climate advance it... Read more
– HiHello, a Palo Alto CA-based digital business card platform, raised $7.5M in Series A funding. – The round was led by Foundry Group, with participation from Lux Capital, August Capital, Manu Kumar (Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of HiHello), and the co-founders of Lyft, Everlaw, Auth0, Path/June, and Military.com. – The company intends to use the funds to continue to grow its team and expand its business platform to support companies of all sizes. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.