Recharge Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this Recharge Capital performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Recharge Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
This organization was formed by Lorin Gu.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Recharge Capital, startups are often financed by Soros Fund Management, Jefferies, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tusk Ventures, Soros Fund Management, RRE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Soros Fund Management, Ribbit Capital, Quantum Energy Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Logos Network, ARTA, Speakr. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Energy.
Funds with similar focus
|Black Knight Financial Services||Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation, India, Odisha|
|Foyo Culture & Entertainment||China, Shanghai|
|Hambrecht Healthcare Growth Venture Fund||-|
|Health Wildcatters||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Midday Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|New Luna Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Sanshan Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|TRINE||Gothenburg, Sweden, Vastra Gotaland|
|Winton Capital Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$24M||16 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||18 Apr 2022||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|30 Nov 2021||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|20 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|22 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|30 Jul 2021||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|09 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|11 May 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|04 May 2021||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.