Jefferies appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1962. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Avant, Affirm, Symphony Communication Services Holdings. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Jefferies, startups are often financed by Soros Fund Management, Story Ventures, Sofinnova Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Soros Fund Management, Spark Capital, Point72 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Soros Fund Management, Ribbit Capital, Point72 Ventures.
The overall number of key employees were 7.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Jefferies is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Jefferies performs on 1 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$46M||01 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$125M||01 Feb 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$49M||07 Jun 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$300M||18 Sep 2019||New York, United States|
|$1B||10 May 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||30 Jan 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$34M||03 Oct 2018||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$34M||02 Oct 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||10 Apr 2018||England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.