Quantum Energy Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1998. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Houston.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 63 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Quantum Energy Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ChargePoint, Seismos, RigUp We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Energy, Software.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Quantum Energy Partners, startups are often financed by Founders Fund, Recharge Capital, OUP (Osage University Partners). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Global Reserve Group, Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Valley Bank, Greenspring Associates, Global Reserve Group.
Funds with similar focus
|Prometheus Capital||China, Beijing|
|StoneMill Ventures||United States, Arlington|
|Falkon Ventures||United States, Austin|
|KBI Biopharma||United States, Durham|
|Olswang||United Kingdom, London|
|University of Maryland||United States, College Park|
|Rain Capital||United States, Palo Alto|
|Tennessee Angel Fund||-|
|SPA Capital Services||India, New Delhi|
|Nippon Care Supply||Japan, Tokyo|
|Qingdao Metro Financial Holdings||China, Qingdao|
|Nervora||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|TLSK Capital, LP.||-|
|WENVEST Capital||Germany, Munich|
|Benevolent Capital||United States, Pacific Palisades|
|Gramercy Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|Four Acres Venture Capital||-|
|Stone Family Foundation||-|
|$127M||05 Aug 2020||United States, Campbell|
|$300M||11 Oct 2019||United States, Austin|
Ryno Energy Partners
|$400M||24 Apr 2019||United States, Tyler|
|$60M||29 Jan 2019||United States, Austin|
|$10M||23 Jan 2019||United States, Austin|
|$240M||28 Nov 2018||United States, Campbell|
|01 Mar 2018||United States, Houston|
|$15M||05 Feb 2018||United States, Austin|
|$525M||14 Dec 2017||United States, Denver|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.