This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Bedrock Capital was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in New York. This investor is located in North America, United States.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Bedrock Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 37 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs.
The fund was established by Eric Stromberg, Geoff Lewis. We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Besides Bedrock Capital, start-ups are typically funded by BoxGroup, Y Combinator, Steve Anderson and 9 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Founders Fund, Y Combinator, Thrive Capital, the total number of co-investors is 1. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Thrive Capital, The Chernin Group, Spark Capital.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Consider, Dipsea, Dipsea are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Fraud Detection, Marketing. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 10 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: bedrockca.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
8.3% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.