In 2012 was created Pura Vida Investments, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Health Care. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Acutus Medical, MedAvail, V-Wave. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Pura Vida Investments, startups are often financed by Pontifax, OrbiMed, GE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Triventures, Redmile Group, Pontifax. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Deerfield Capital Management, Triventures, Royalties Fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Alpha Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Beijing Fucheng Gangjian Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|e4e||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Fil Rouge Capital (FRC)||Croatia, Grad Zagreb, Zagreb|
|GB Group||Cheshire, Chester, United Kingdom|
|GO4IT||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|HLM Property Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Huize Tianxia||Chengdu Shi, China, Sichuan|
|IT Forest Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|New England Clean Energy Council||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Premier||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Rosemoor Capital Management LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Shenzhen Woer Heat-Shrinkable Material||China, Guangdong Province, Pingshan District|
|SP Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Viventures||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Yingkai Luyi Touzi||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|$100M||08 Apr 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$104M||17 Feb 2022||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$125M||03 Feb 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$175M||25 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$300M||07 Dec 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||06 Dec 2021||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$17M||16 Nov 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$200M||07 Oct 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$220M||29 Jul 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
– Exo, a handheld ultrasound device and point-of-care workflow platform, raised $220m funding.
– The round was led by RA Capital Management and joined by BlackRock, Sands Capital, Avidity Partners, Pura Vida Investments and prior investors.
– The company plans to use the funding to commercialize its device and to build out its informatics platform.
– Ultivue announced the completion of a $50m Series D round of financing.
– New investors include Ally Bridge Group, Pura Vida Investments and Tao Capital Partners.
– Previous venture investors in Ultivue who also participated in the financing include ARCH Ventures, Northpond Ventures and Applied Ventures, LLC.
– This additional funding will help Ultivue strengthen its position in the market, deliver innovative solutions to address the dynamic nature of tumor biology from precious tissue samples and to provide researchers and pathologists with the ability to fully realize the potential of tissue biomarkers within digital pathology workflows.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.