The main office of represented VC is situated in the Rosamond. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 22.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Deerfield Capital Management, startups are often financed by OrbiMed, Polaris Partners, Deerfield. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OrbiMed, Perceptive Advisors, Redmile Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Deerfield, Sutter Hill Ventures, OrbiMed.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Pharmaceutical, Health Diagnostics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Foundation Medicine, Allogene Therapeutics, Alector.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Deerfield Capital Management works on 19 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|Binux Capital||California, Saratoga, United States|
|Blockchange Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|German Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Hongji Bike||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Leave a Nest Co., Ltd.||Japan, Shinjuku|
|MSouth Equity Partners||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|National Association of College Stores||Oberlin, Ohio, United States|
|Richemont||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Science Foundation Ireland||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Simons Foundation||New York, New York, United States|
|Spring Invest||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Summer Capital||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Tinicum||New York, New York, United States|
|University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education (GSE)||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Xuhui Venture Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Zi Mei She||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$7M||02 Dec 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||20 Aug 2019||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$62M||23 Jul 2019||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||09 Jul 2019||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$100M||20 Jun 2019||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$8M||18 Jan 2019||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$60M||08 Jan 2019||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$65M||04 Jan 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||03 Jan 2019||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
– GH Research Ireland Ltd is a Dublin, Ireland-based clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
– The company closed a $125m Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by RA Capital and RTW Investments, LP, with participation from existing investor BVF Partners, and new backers Acuta Capital Partners, Boxer Capital, Cormorant Asset Management, Deerfield Management Company, Logos Capital, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Venrock Healthcare Capital Partners and Verition Fund Management.
– Crossover Health has secured $168m in Series D financing led by Deerfield Management Company.
– The capital will be applied to continuing the national expansion of Crossover’s Connected System of Health for employers and payers.
– Crossover Health is a relationship-based, tech-enabled, national healthcare organization that integrates both virtual and in-person care for employers and health plans.
– Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC acted as the exclusive placement agent for the financing and Latham & Watkins LLP served as legal counsel to Crossover Health.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.