Propel Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Propel Venture Partners performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Propel Venture Partners is more than 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Blockchain. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, DocuSign, Hippo Insurance. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Propel Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Commerce Ventures, BBVA Ventures, USAA. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, IGM Financial, Felicis Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|20 Gates Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Anhui Publishing Group||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Bosch||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|FlixBus||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|KSL Capital Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Lily VC||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|Nuoweite||China, Guangdong Province, Yuexiu District|
|Shanghai Xiongying Jijin||China, Shanghai|
|WestMill Capital||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$15M||08 Apr 2022||Perímetro Urbano Santiago de Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$6M||15 Mar 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$5M||10 Mar 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$300M||14 Feb 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|24 Jan 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$10M||30 Nov 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$251M||24 Oct 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||01 Oct 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$15M||17 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– TrustLayer, a collaborative risk management platform, announced it has closed a Series A funding round of $15.1m.
– Craft Ventures led the round with participation from Abstract Ventures, Box Group, Propel Venture Partners, NFP Ventures, Sure Ventures, and PruVen Capital.
– TrustLayer is the preferred solution to replace the insurance industry’s antiquated, paper-based methods for verifying coverage, introducing significant risk to supplier-driven sectors such as construction, banking, property management, and sports entertainment.
– Guideline, a leading provider of easy, affordable retirement plan solutions for small-and-medium-sized businesses (SMBs), announced it has raised $200M in new funding led by General Atlantic, a leading global growth equity firm.
– Existing investors Generation Investment Management, Greyhound Capital, Felicis Ventures, Propel Ventures and others also participated.
– Guideline plans to use the funds to further scale its offering of full-service 401(k) plans, as well as introduce new retirement plan solution products.
– Founded in 2015 by CEO, Kevin Busque, CPO, Jeremy Caballero, and CTO, Mike Nelson, Guideline’s mission is to help everyone arrive at a safe, secure retirement, whether they are a small business owner, an employee or are self-employed.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.