Promus Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Promus Ventures, startups are often financed by Founder Collective, Y Combinator, Data Collective DCVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tuesday Capital, SV Angel, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tuesday Capital, Uncork Capital, Jump Capital.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Promus Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Promus Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rocket Lab, Spire Global, Swift Navigation. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Video, Software.
The current fund was established by Mike Collett. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||17 Oct 2022||Freienbach, Schwyz, Switzerland|
|$12M||24 May 2022||Golden, Colorado, United States|
|$12M||18 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$136M||03 Feb 2022||Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$33M||11 Jan 2022||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$7M||29 Nov 2021||Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand|
The Exploration Company
|$6M||18 Nov 2021||Munich, Bayern, Germany|
|$10M||21 Oct 2021||Sacramento, California, United States|
|$11M||19 Oct 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
– EARTH AI, a San Francisco, CA-based vertically-integrated mineral exploration company finding deposits of rare metals, raised $5.5m in Seed+ funding.
– Backers included 50 Years, DCVC, Metaplanet, Cantos Ventures, Promus Ventures, Gagarin Capital, Duro Ventures, Cruise co-founder Kyle Vogt, and Arnoud Balhuizen, former Chief Commercial Officer of BHP.
– Led by Founder and CEO Roman Teslyuk, EARTH AI is a full-stack mineral exploration and mining company that has developed a technological process that allows it to find & assess rare metal deposits.
– San Francisco-based Chef Robotics raised $7.7m in combined pre-seed and seed round.
– The round was led by Kleiner Perkins, Promus Ventures, Construct, Bloomberg Beta, BOLD Capital Partners, Red and Blue Ventures, Gaingels, Schox VC, Stewart Alsop and Tau Ventures.
– The product team includes ex-employees of Cruise, Google, Verb Surgical, Zoox and Strateos.
– The company is building a robotics and vision system destined to increase production volume and enhance consistency, while removing some food waste from the process.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.